It makes good sense to have a roof inspection performed regularly to prevent leaks in your home or place of business. Leave it for too long, and weather, age and corrosion can do a number on your roof – and now you’ve got a leak on your hands.
What do you do? Give us a call – we’re the area’s roof repair specialists for damaged roofs, leaky tiles, missing shingles and gutter damage. Our licensed, professional roof repair team has years of experience in all types of roofing, including:
- Shingle Roofs
- New Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- All Roof Repairs
- Roof Leaks
Don’t let that leak become the need for a new roof – call us today for your emergency roof repair needs. We’ll come right out and evaluate the damage, and let you know what you can expect in terms of time and cost. We’re quick, efficient and we get the job done right the first time.
Fast, reliable and quality service guaranteed.
Repairing or replacing your home’s roof requires a number of decisions, but the most important will be the contractor you choose for roofing. Service Star Contractor can provide the most extensive experience and dedicated service in New Jersey.
Following your decision as to which contractor you will trust with your project, the next choice will be which roofing material to use. It’s an important decision because whatever you choose will likely be gracing your home for decades! Service Star Contractor offers a wide range of material choices to select from. We will be happy to provide samples and educate you about the pros and cons of any of the following roofing systems.
Asphalt shingles remain the most popular roofing choice in America. Asphalt shingles are simple to install and require little maintenance, and are available in a huge range of grades and styles to fit any and all budgets. One of the most distinctive shingle choices is architectural shingles, also known as dimensional or laminated shingles. Architectural shingles feature two layers of shingle material bonded together, which allows for a shingle life of up to 50 years, greater strength and a beautiful varied finish. Multi-layered architectural shingles can be used to mimic high-end materials like slate and wood shake.
One of the more expensive roofing materials, metal also offers a lifespan that’s longer than most: 50 years or more. It’s available in a wide assortment of designs and colors, plus it’s lightweight, durable and can withstand fire, wind and hail.
Priced similarly to wood, both concrete and clay tile will last 50 years and beyond. While tile requires little maintenance, it is very heavy and can only be installed on structures with adequate support. Aesthetically pleasing tile features many different textures and colors.
Wood Shingles & Shakes
Generally manufactured from cedar due to its inherent resistance to rot, wood shingles and shakes add a natural appeal to a roof. With proper care, including treatment with preservatives, wood roofing can last 30-50 years and sometimes longer.
Get a Free Roof Inspection & Estimate
What can Service Star Contractor do to help you? Call us today a 888-535-5115 or click here to schedule a FREE roof inspection and estimate for any project, residential or commercial.
Roof Repairs after Natural Disasters
What to think about after my roof is damaged due to a fire or a snowstorm?
Your roof is your home’s first line of defense against natural disasters. When a fire or a snowstorm causes destruction to your roof, the following select information will help you through the next steps:
Selecting a roofing contractor
Price, Professionalism and Quality are must to consider when selecting your contractor. Ask questions of your contractor to establish a clear line of communication. AllStars Contractor Inc. has the expertise to help you through the process.
As a professional roofing contractor, AllStars Contractor Inc. has:
- A permanent place of business.
- Knowledge of various roof systems.
- Proof of insurance and an effective safety program.
- Evidence of industry professionalism, such as proof of training, manufacturer certifications.
- A written proposal.
- A license and/or be bonded.
- New Jersey based references.
Before making repairs
- Do not attempt to climb a ladder on unstable environment.
- Do not investigate the status and stability of your roof in the dark.
- Call a professional – Call AllStars Contractor Inc. We will offer free estimates and guide you through what can be a stressful time.
- If you remain at home, safely check the roof immediately after the fire danger has passed.
- Check the attic for hidden burning sparks.
- With safety at the top of the list, Roof openings should be temporarily covered with tarps to minimize rain damage.
- For safety reasons, do not attempt to remove ice dams or shovel snow off your roof because you may cause more harm than good in some instances. The roof covering, flashings and gutters may be damaged during attempts to break up ice or by dragging a snow rake across the roof.
- Where snow and ice buildup on a rooftop is an urgent problem, it is preferable to have a professional roofing contractor address it – And AllStars Contractor Inc is that professional.
- For several hours after a fire, recheck for smoke and sparks throughout the house. Have your fire department’s phone number handy in case it is needed.
- Use caution when entering burned areas as fires can flare without warning.
- Avoid power lines and downed wires.
- As your contractor, AllStars Contractor Inc., will apply safe debris removal and disposal.
- After a snowstorm, be aware of possible structural, electrical or gas-leak hazards in your home.
Prepare to file an insurance claim by gathering copies of your homeowner’s policy, and call your insurance company as soon as possible after the fire/snowstorm. Follow your insurance company’s procedures. Keep your receipts for temporary repairs.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
- Senior Citizen Discount
- Financing Available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Serving All of New Jersey
- Family Owned & Operated
- Open 7 Days a Week
Fast, reliable and quality service guaranteed